Prof. (Dr.) Sujata Mangaraj, Sr. Director Cum Dean
Dr. Kailash Chandra Mishra, Professor Emeritus
Dr. Brajraj Mohanty, Professor Emeritus
Strategic Management, Management Control System, Cost and Management Accounting
Competitive Strategy, Approaches to Strategy Making, CSR, Public Distribution System,
Dynamic Capability, Empowerment, Alliance Management, Knowledge Economy.
Member Board of Governors and Professor Emeritus at Bhavan’s Centre for Communication and Management (BCCM) Bhubaneswar. Former Dean (Academic) XIMB, Former Chairman Postgraduate Council and Acting Vice-Chancellor of Utkal University Bhubaneswar, Former Provost Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Editor VILAKSHAN XIMB Journal of Management Bhubaneswar, Former Editor DECISION Journal of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Former Editor SANKALPA Journal of Management Utkal University Bhubaneswar.
Former Member of All India Board of Management Education of AICTE of Govt. of India. Life Member Indian Institute of Public Administration New Delhi, Member All Indian Management Association, Member of Executive Committee South Asian Quality System Council, Member Transparency International, Member Bhubaneswar Metropolis Management Association.
Research and Publications:
28 research papers published in international and national journals including journals like Long Range Planning, Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics, and International Journal on Information & Communication Technology.
Work Experience and positions held:
- Full Professor for 32 years, total experience in Teaching, Research, and Industry for 47 years.
- Senior Executive, National Dairy Development Board Anand.
- Faculty Member in Odisha Educational Service.
- Worked for 13 years (1977 to 1990) as Faculty at IIM, Calcutta- four years as Assistant Professor and seven years as a Professor of Finance and Control, Strategic Management.
- Served as Professor of Management, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar. Worked as Chairman, of the PG Council, Utkal University. Officiated as Administrator or as Vice-Chancellor on six different occasions in the absence of the Vice-Chancellor at Utkal University.
- Worked as Professor in two Foreign Universities – one in the USA and one in Lebanon.
- Served as Professor in Strategic Management and Dean, XIMB, Bhubaneswar.
- Nominated for three years as a Member of All India Board of Management Studies, of the AICTE, New Delhi, nominated by the Government of India to represent the Universities of India.
Visited countries like the USA, Canada, Australia, Nepal, Bhutan, many European countries, such as England, Italy, Switzerland, France, Belgium and Hungary, and countries in the Middle East and also in Southeast Asia like Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
- First position in B.Com.( 1964) and first class first in M.Com (1966) in Utkal University. Awarded university Gold medal and K Karson Rathor Gold medal.
- D. (Called Fellow) from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
Prof. Trilok Nath Shukla
Prof. Shukla is Msc Tech from IIT, Roorkee with MBA, MBF,LLB,PG Diploma in Labour Law and CFA.
His other areas of interest are project planning, Financial market and quantitative analysis.
Prof. T Sridevi
Prof. Amit Palai
Prof. (Dr.) Madhusmita Mohanty
India in 2007 and Doctoral degree from National Institute of Technology, Rourkelain 2016. Her Doctoral research area was Financial Economics in international Capital flows and it’s effect on Stock Market Liquidity and Efficiency of major G20 countries and India. She has 12 years of Teaching and Research experience in Management education. She was authored two chapters in reputed edited booksand has more than 10 research articles published in National and International journals. She has presented Round 20 research paper in renowned National and International conference s also attended numerous career development workshops related to Advancement of Finance and Econometrics. She was actively involved in research activities with other prestigious Management institute in Odisha and India. She was a Resource person in her specialized area(Econometrics, R and STATA) to few Institute. Her areas of academic and research interest include Managerial Economics , Financial Management , Project Finance, Financial Markets (Security Analysis and Derivatives) and Financial Analytics.
Prof. Sushree Sangita Mohanty
Prof. R.N.PATNAIK , Director ( Marketing) & Professor MBA
Dr. Santanu Rath
He has over 3 decades+ of industry experience in HR,IR, CSR, Change Management, Sustainability & Corporate Relations including 11 years of leadership role as Director-HR at Board of Directors level in Mining & Power Sector in large PSUs in Uttarakhand & Odisha.
He is also serving as honorary President, NHRDN, Bhubaneshwar Chapter. He is also a Lead Auditor in Social Accountability 8000 Standard. For his achievements, he has been conferred Leadership Excellence Award in 44th ISTD National Convention in 2015, Conferred Pride of Bhubaneswar in HR Excellence in 2017 and Conferred Times Accent HR Super Achiever in PSUs Award by World HRD Congress in Mumbai in Feb 2018.
His academic interest areas are: Strategic HRM,HR Analytics, Industrial Relations,Labor Codes, Collective Bargaining & Negotiation,Talent Management, Performance Management System,Quality Circles, Corporate Governance, Social Accountability, Environmental Sustainability, Sustainability Reporting.
Dr. Santanu Rath has completed his PhD. From Utkal university and his thesis was in the area of HR dimensions of Organisational Restructuring.